Thursday 26 April 2012

Indian Forest Services Result 2012

Unknown | 06:06 | | | | | | | | Best Blogger Tips

The written result of Indian Forest Services Examination is declared by UPSC. The candidates who has cleared the examination can check at UPSC’s official website and even the candidates who have not cleared the exam can check their marks at site by entering your IFS exam Roll no. and Date of Birth at below link :
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
UPSC will send the statement showing your marks at your address within few days. Those candidates who have cleared the written exam would be sent a call letter from UPSC for interviews in next month.

1 comments:

  1. I am 12th pass candidate, can I fill application form of Union Bank Of India Recruitment or I have to complete my graduation, please tell as I want to get job in bank.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment